This was Jon David's 2nd week with us and it was definitely eventful. Meredith's mom came down to help while I started back to work. I found it harder to go back to work thank I thought it would be. Not only did I miss Jon David, but I missed being home and playing with Emily and being with Meredith. Julia, my mother in law, was great. She was a baby sitter, personal chef, house cleaner, and above all, she made easing back into normalcy easier. He received a great report at two week appointment. This past friday he weighed 8 lbs 2oz and grew 1 1/2 inches. Jon David continues to grow and we're enjoying getting to know him better. Here are a couple pictures from last week...

These flowers are from Granddaddy and Vicki.

This is one of my favorite outfits.

Nanna (mother-in-law) with Emily and Jon David. They're both wearing their I Love Nanna Bibs.

Jon David chilling out on the couch. I'm glad we got a picture of him with this outfit. Soon after this picture he had a blow out diaper and both the diaper and the outfit is now in the trash.

This is his little ducky outfit.
No comments:
Post a Comment