Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thoughts about Auburn's victory versus MSU

I would like to talk about the horrible anemic excuse of an offense that we threw out there against MSU. I know a lot of Auburn coaches and fans will say, " well they are one of the toughest defenses in the conference". Really? It seems like La Tech didn't have a tough time against them. If I didn't know better, it seemed like Auburn was seriously trying to do everything they could to lose the game. Lee Ziemba, is someone paying you to blow the game? Big props to the defense, if it weren't for Pugh being flagged for holding while in the end zone - which resulted in a safety and MSU's only points - Auburn's defense would've had their 9th shut out. Tony Franklin's spread offense didn't pass the test verses the SEC this week. I can only hope for a miracle next week against LSU.

No comments: